4 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari to Tsavo East National Park- Tsavo West National Park – Amboseli National Park
This 4 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari to Tsavo East National Park– Tsavo West National Park – Amboseli National Park includes many adventures of the wilderness. From visiting massive dangerous crowds of giant beasts like Lion, Elephants, and Rhinoceros in Tsavo East, to witnessing the soothing and serenading sight of Mzima springs showering from Brocken volcanic hills in Tsavo West. The trip covers an experiencing diverse venture of nature
Visit the rhino sanctuary of roaring rhinoceros and check out the leopard trap for any sign of the killer beast. Amboseli national park is loaded with herds of elephants to be viewed from the observation hill while Tanzania’s snow-frosted Kilimanjaro winks from the background
Safari Highlights of the 4 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari
- Day 1: Tsavo East
- Day 2: Tsavo East- Tsavo West
- Day 3: Tsavo West-Amboseli
- Day 4: Amboseli – Mombasa
Safari Trip Highlights include
- The big five and other plains game roaming free in their natural habitat
- Different bird species
- Greenery vegetation around the water points to a major wildlife attraction
- Scenic attractions- amazing landscapes, geological occurrence, and the highest mountain in Africa
- Mzima springs and Aruba dam
- Migratory and other bird species
- Cultural diversity
- Varying climatic conditions and vegetation
Detailed 4 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari
- Day 1: Tsavo East
Pick up from your Mombasa hotel in the morning drive to Tsavo east national park which is renowned for its large numbers of elephants and the famous man-eating lions game en route via Aruba Dam to be booked camp or lodge. Check in and have lunch at your lodge. In the afternoon, another game drive at the park and later dinner and overnight at the booked camp or lodge
- Day 2 of the 4 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari: Tsavo East-Tsavo West
Early morning game drive return to your lodge to your lodge for breakfast, after breakfast, leave Tsavo East for Tsavo West game en route to booked camp or safari lodge. Check in and have lunch. In the afternoon, visit the Rhino sanctuary and return to the lodge where there is usually a leopard trap and if you are lucky you will see it. Dinner and overnight at the booked camp or Safari Lodge
- Day 3 of the 4 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari: Tsavo West-Amboseli
Early breakfast, then proceed for a morning game drive with a visit to Mzima springs, where you can see hippos and fish in a crystal-clear water. There are possibilities of seeing crocodiles and monkeys.
Later proceed to Amboseli National Park arriving on time for lunch and check in at the booked camp or lodge. Afternoon, game drive within the Amboseli which lies at the floor of Mount Kilimanjaro. Mount Kilimanjaro offers scenic backgrounds for photography. Elephants, lions, cheetah, buffalo, etc. can be seen at the swamp area. Dinner and overnight at booked camp or lodge
- Day 4 of the 4 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari: Amboseli – Mombasa
Early morning breakfast, then game drive en route drives out of Amboseli and head to Mombasa. Lunch en route at Voi lion hill camp. After lunch, proceed to your coastal hotel arriving in the late afternoon.
Tsavo East National Park
The oldest and largest national park in Kenya. Its golden savanna and short vegetation makes the park one of the best for game viewing activities. All members of the “big five” are found here to together with other wildlife. For bird watchers, this is your area for migratory birds and many more.
On this 4-day Kenya tour, you will enjoy endless game drives at Tsavo Amboseli Kilimanjaro Safari. Areas around Aruba dam, Mudada rock and if time allows Lugard falls will be explored in search of Lion, elephant, leopard, zebra, giraffe, hyena, ostrich, guinea fowl and many more.
- It is the largest national in Kenya and Closest to Mombasa with the highest population of large mammals roaming free.
- The park hosts all members of the big five together with other wild animals
- The park is mainly golden savanna with shot vegetation hence the best natural habitant for wildlife viewing
- Aruba dam is one of the best attractions together with Mudada rock, Lugard falls and Kaderi swamps
- Migratory and other exotic birds are easily seen here
Tsavo West National Park
Bisected from Tsavo East National Park by the Mombasa-Nairobi road and the railway lin. It is relatively small but offers unique attractions. The park impress safari-lovers with its startling contrasts ancient lava flows, scenic sweeping hills, magical baobab trees, and the deep green of Mzima springs.
It also hosts a natural Ngulia Rhino sanctuary. We conduct intensive game drives during this 4 days Tsavo East Tsavo West Amboseli Safari. We shall cover the greenery locations around the mzima springs, volcanic terrain close to shetani lava flow and the sanctuary thicket. Rhino, Elephant, warthogs, Leopard, Lion, Buffalo, Giraffe might be seen together with crocodiles, species of fish and Hippos.
- Major attractions in the park includes Mzima springs- underground springs forming massive water pools where Hippos, crocodiles, species of fish are viewed.
- Exotic birds are common in this area
- Shetani lava flow- this vast expanse of folded black lava spreads for 50 sq km across the savannah near the Chyulu Hills, looking strangely as if Vesuvius dropped its comfort blanket here
- Nearby are the shetani caves
- Ngulia Rhino Sanctuary -A 90 sq km area protected in Tsavo west National Park. It is believed that 70 black Rhinos are found in this area. Chances of spotting them is rather slim as the area is bushy
Amboseli National Park
One of the iconic Kenya National Parks and a popular Safari destination. Amboseli national park is a cocktail with all the ingredients a safari goer would want on a 4-day Tsavo Amboseli Kilimanjaro Safari. From the stunning views of Africa’s highest peaks, fascinating wildlife, varied vegetation to multicolored Masai culture. All are here for you to sample. Enjoy unhurried game viewing with possible sights of lions, herds of Elephants, Lion, hyena, buffalo, giraffe, zebra, and many more. Pelicans and other birds
- Lies on the foot of the Africa’s highest snowcapped mountain-mt. Kilimanjaro
- The largest population of Africa elephants are found here in groups
- Other members of the big five and other wild animals are here too.
- Enjoy momentous view of the Amboseli National Park with adjacent marshy grounds hosting a variety of water fowls like pelican, Egyptian goose from the observation hill
4 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari Safari Inclusions and Exclusions
- Transportation in a tour van/Landcruiser
- Service of an English -speaking tour guide/driver
- All activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Park admissions
- Accommodation on full board
- Entrance fees to all destinations as per the program
- Transfer to and from the airport
- All activities not mentioned in the program
- Phone calls bills
- International transfers
- Gratitude to tour guides
- Personal insurance
- Personal effects of any nature
- Hotel fees before and after the safari
Most Trending Cheap and Affordable East African Safaris Tours
On the 6 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari you will visit Masai Mara Game reserve for wildlife viewing of the big five, you will visit Lake Naivasha and enjoy a boat ride, you will visit Lake Nakuru national park for game drives and then you will visit Amboseli National park for wildlife viewing. View Details Here
End of the 4 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari to Tsavo East National Park- Tsavo West National Park – Amboseli National Park